My scrapbook friend, Mary Jo, has a cool new feature on her blog called Lists With Friends. Essentially, it's intended to help you capture memories in the form of lists throughout the year.
I thought I'd play along. :)
I'm a huge fan of technology, in fact everyone in my house is. All of the boys have an iPod touch and we all love all things Apple (well, maybe not the husband, but the rest of us are firmly Apple peeps.) This week's list is inspired by Moose, who found his iPod touch after it being lost for 5 months! He was so excited it was like Christmas morning all over again!
(Disclaimer: Sometimes my lists will be weird random stuff like this, sometimes they will be scrapbook related, sometimes they will be kid related. I love lists.)
This Week's List -- Apps We Can't Live Without:
1. Facebook/Twitter-love it or hate it, I can't help it. I just NEED to check it a couple of times a day.
2. The Weather Channel-the weather app that comes with an iPhone is fine, but this app is awesome. I have 3 cities set up on it-Fairfield (where we live), Chicago (where my agency for my old job was), and Destin, Fl (where I dream of living).
3. Instagram- I take a lot of pictures, and I like making them look fancy.
4. Waze- I've been at my new job for about a month and I've gotten lost 3 times coming back from lunch. This app has helped me find my way back. It also helps me avoid traffic and suggests alternate routes. Love.
5. AtTask- Project management software app. I manage a bunch of different projects with lots of timelines-this helps me keep it all straight.
6. Clash of Clans- this is a game. I could lie and say it's for my sons but I won't. I'm currently building a level 8 Town Hall and I will destroy your clan if you try to attack my base. You've been warned.
7.Plants vs Zombies- another game. This one really is for the boys. Especially the 5 year old boy. He loves it.
8. Two Peas/Micheal's- I still scrapbook, and these are two of the best apps for inspiration and product info.
9. Shazam- have you ever heard a song and said man I wish I knew who sang that? No more with this app. You just tap the app, hold it up to the music, and bam! it will tell you the artist and send you to iTunes to buy it-genius!
10. ESPN ScoreCenter-because I NEED to know when our Wildcats are playing and if they are winning. Anytime, anywhere.
There you have it, my first Lists with Friends-hoping this will be a weekly feature on the blog. If you want to join us, grab the button and link up below in the comments or on Mary Jo's blog.
good life by vanessa laurnoff
1 day ago