1. Two weeks in a row? It feels a little streaky in here. :)
2. It snowed. Again. Because Ohio. But in more pleasant news, the Reds began Spring training this week. And vacation is just over 3 months away. (Looking on the bright side...)
3. Jackson was named Student of the Month for February at East. Super proud of him.
4. Jarron's basketball team won their first round game in the league basketball tournament. Jarron was a little bummed because this wasn't his favorite group of teammates ever and he was ready for the year to be over BUT we play on. #seasonneverends
5. Bryce and Jarron start track & field practice for Fairfield on Monday. Of course, the field is currently covered in 5 inches of snow, so that might be a problem.
6. Moose got a dog at the Build A Bear Workshop recently, and names him Mr. Wrinkles. Mr. Wrinkles now goes everywhere with us (except school). Moose chose a UK basketball uniform for his outfit. We start the brainwashing early in this family.
7. I realized this week at work that I am about 1000 times more likely to quickly work on a new project if the person requesting it is nice to me. If you are rude or condescending, to back of the line you go. There's a lot of projects back there right now. #benice
8. Our University of Kentucky Wildcats men's basketball team remains undefeated at 30-0. One more regular season game. It's the most wonderful time of the year, my friends-MARCH MADNESS. #PursuitofPerfection
9. I need to stop using hashtags. But I just can't.... #can'tstopwon'tstop
Spring Cleaning Box
11 hours ago